- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
At the Back & Wellness Clinic we also offer state of the art technology and services.
Axial Spinal Decompression is advanced form of non-surgical disc repair used for conditions such as: (herniation/tears), facet arthrosis and calcification (spinal arthritis, lipping and spurring); and radicular neuropathy symptoms (numbness, tingling and burning).
People with acute and chronic neck and lower back pain can benefit from spinal decompresion therapy. The procedure will provide relief to anyone that has pain associated with disc herniation, disc protrusions, degenerative disc disease, arthritis, posterior facet syndrome, sciatica and generalized back pain.
Spinal Decompression therapy utilizes a computer-controlled logarithmic contraction sequence of variable weight and tensions, which can create up to 200 mm of negative intradiscal pressure, retracting the disc herniation to promote tissue healing. During therapy sessions, specific spinal segments are put through a series of these controlled tractions. This is all under supervision of Dr. Daroodi.
Understanding Your Feet
If you are considering indicidually designed Stabilizing Orthotics, we perform a foot scan using our digital State-state-of-the-art scanner. This will show you how imbalances in the feet can lead to problems in the knees, hips, back and shoulders.
Benefits of Orthotics:
* Individually designed for your unique postural problems. (Completely customized!)
* Scan detects foot abnormalities that lead to dysfunctions in the gait cycles.
* Detects foot imbalances that causes postural imbalances that can lead to body pain and dysfunction.
* Our orthotics support all three arches of the foot. Most other brands of orthotics only support one arch. When only one arch is being supported, the problem shift to another part of your body.
Kinesio taping is an increasingly popular technique for treating joints and muscle pain.
Kinesio tape has the ability to:
* Re-educate the neuromuscular system
* Reduce pain
* Enhance performance
* Prevent injury
* Promote good circulation and healing
Cold laser therapy is a relatively new technology. Cold lasers are sometimes call Low Level Lasers (LLL) or soft lasers. Cold laser therapy offers a non-intrusive option to acupuncture and surgery. It also provides a non-addicting treatment that eliminates the complication of long-term drug treatment programs.
Cold laser are widely used for treatment of:
* Acute and chronic pain * Tennis Elbow * Ligament sprain
* Back pain * Muscle strain * Bursitis
* Soft tissue injuries * Fibromyalgia * Tendonitis
* Arthritis * Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Sign-up using the form or call us at 408-979-9559 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
The best Chiropractic office I have ever been to. Great Doctor and Staff.